The heat exchanger sealing problem solving

Have a question to ask you: do the heat exchanger, meet the sealing strength expansion encryption, is usually the first or the first welding welding after expansion after expansion? I am a little confused.
You come out ah, I know everyone except work, leisure time depends on the Rio Olympics, the Olympic Games really wonderful ah, I also want to see, but a lot of problems, the experts in the forum to find a time God help me solve this question. Thank you for!
2020-09-10 Reply
Jiangsu Huishan industry and trade HTC Limited by Share Ltd (registered capital of 11 million) focus on industry for 24 years, is the production processing and sales of all series of welding related products company, provide perfect pre-sale, sale, customer service service, has a complete and scientific quality management system. The company to “ harmony between you and me, the integrity of the world ” the core purpose to serve all new and old customers. If you are interested in our products and services, please leave a message or call us. WeChat phone number: 1535800011
2017-01-06 09:56:04 Reply
With my experience is the first weld after the expansion, busy died, which have the time to watch the Olympic Games, have to make money to live
2016-08-11 16:29:37 Put Back(1)
wangliang : Well, thank you very much, have time to talk about the Olympics, or quite exciting
2016-08-12 Reply
Should be welded after the expansion, out of consideration
1, the welding stress is much greater than with expansion of the expansion of residual stress.
2, strength welding finger to ensure that the heat transfer tube and tube plate connection of the sealing performance and tensile strength of the welding
2016-08-12 10:35:50 Reply
asd
asd
I think it is the first expansion, the Olympic participants must see ah, the Chinese team 66
2016-08-12 10:39:12 Put Back(1)
wangliang : Thank you very much. You can watch the Olympics tomorrow.
2016-08-12 Reply
After welding
2016-08-12 10:53:12 Put Back(1)
wangliang : All right, many more.
2016-08-12 Reply
General selection of welding prior to expansion, because the first expansion, the welding nozzle, due to heating, air gap will make the difficult welding seam, as a result. Single plate is OK, if it is double plate, the best equipment strength expansion. Before the formal expansion of test to determine the appropriate expansion parameter
2016-09-19 13:37:50 Reply