Share the story and lead the cash

The process equipment network is now hosting “ I and process equipment network story ” topic activity, as long as you leave behind this topic post, you and the process equipment network story, you will have the opportunity to receive a generous cash bonus.
Time of activity: from 10:00 in April 19, 2018 to 17:00 in April 20th
Activity rules: collect 10 messages in the theme post, publish articles after the end of the event, publicize each message, and send a cash bonus of 50 yuan each.
Edit Delete 2018-04-23 Reply
You can start from different angles, whether you are purchasing or selling, whether design or welder, management or student, you can speak positively. Does the community exchange help you to solve the problem, whether the material control helps you understand the market, the recruitment information to you to find the satisfactory company, the design tools have not given you the convenience, these can be used as a topic. No matter what the theme is, you can actively contribute as long as you are in touch with the process equipment network.
Delete 2018-04-19 10:41:54 Reply
Is the process equipment network 3rd anniversary? Congratulations
2018-04-19 10:43:11 Put Back(1)
Process Equipment Network : Thank you for your blessing
2018-04-19 Delete
Process equipment of atmospheric telepresence ah, the last time I draw in 20, this is 50 pieces of red envelopes, to really ah
2018-04-19 10:44:11 Put Back(1)
Process Equipment Network : Yes, as long as you take part in the answer, it will give you a cash bonus of 50 yuan after the event is finished.
2018-04-19 Delete
I came first, I was designing, and I was recommended by my friend. The design tool here is a little bit interesting. I tried it too. It's a good idea, but the sensory function is still imperfect. I hope it can be changed more in the future.
2018-04-19 10:46:19 Put Back(1)
Process Equipment Network : Thank you for your feedback
2018-04-19 Delete
The process equipment network provides each supplier with an offer opportunity, without any charge, and to push the quotation of its related products to provide us with business opportunities, thanks to heart! He quickly 3rd Anniversary
2018-04-19 10:52:45 Put Back(2)
2018-04-19 Delete
Process Equipment Network : Congratulations on your message being selected. Please add customer service WeChat to receive the red envelope [this_is_pic_0.
2018-04-20 Delete
Hei hei, I am rushing to this red envelope, I have not graduated, learning process equipment and control engineering. I see the process equipment network in a group, and come to see, because I think this professional work is difficult to find, mainly I do not know what to find work. A lot of work types have been seen on the process equipment network. It has increased their knowledge. At present, the future direction of development is not determined. If you look for a job later, you may come here to vote for your resume and find out what the company wants. I hope the process equipment network will not let me down.
2018-04-19 10:52:50 Put Back(2)
Process Equipment Network : Thank you for your support
2018-04-20 Delete
Process Equipment Network : Congratulations on your message being selected. Please add customer service WeChat to receive the red envelope [this_is_pic_0.
2018-04-20 Delete
I can't write a story, but I want to get red
2018-04-19 11:01:00 Reply
I am a purchase, I feel that the website of those inquiries to ordinary members can be displayed, participating in the quotation is very good, because the general website inquiry information is paid members to offer and see the inquiry customer information. The process equipment network is open to all members and will be pushed. It's really good.
2018-04-19 11:09:36 Reply
Before you have been lucky to try the intelligent quotation system of your website, it would take a few hours to calculate the price, it will take half an hour, a simple 10 minutes can be done, looking forward to the formal line of intelligent quotation system online.
2018-04-19 11:13:55 Put Back(1)
Process Equipment Network : Intelligent quotation system is being improved. Welcome to come to use.
2018-04-20 Delete
Hello, I do the steel business. Start using process equipment network is in the last year, your site's spot release system is very good, simple and clear, detailed, refreshing the function of the spot is also very convenient, a little praise!
In addition to process equipment three happy birthday!
2018-04-19 14:16:34 Put Back(1)
2018-04-20 Delete
Process equipment network is very human and free to offer the opportunity to offer suppliers, and many details are quite good relative to other peers. I was in contact with the process equipment network last year to see the website of the website after the layout of the feeling, compared to the other websites are more chaotic and more chaotic. It is willing to choose process equipment network. After in-depth contact, the process equipment network is identified. Today is the third anniversary of process equipment, process equipment in the network may not forget the early heart, better and better
2018-04-19 14:58:33 Put Back(2)
Process Equipment Network : Thank you for your support
2018-04-20 Delete
2018-04-20 Delete
I was a designer, the first time I know that the process equipment network is in a recruitment group, I was just changing my job, someone recommended me to the process equipment online to see that this is an industry professional website, there are recruitment information. I'll sign up for a moment. I think the process equipment network will be OK after personal contact. I will continue to pay attention to it. I hope the process equipment network will get better and better. Happy birthday to 3rd Anniversary
2018-04-19 15:02:12 Reply
I am a sales person of equipment. The most frequently seen process equipment network is inquiry information, sending product information. I occasionally try to try the above function, I heard that the intelligent quotation system will be online, I consulted your customer service, I am very interested in, if the official open must tell me, I want to recommend to our company's quotation personnel for use. Finally I wish the process equipment three happy anniversary
2018-04-19 15:15:08 Reply
heart first wishes to the process equipment network 3 years old happy birthday heart is now a lot of pressure container website, but the professional service function of the website almost no, after a period of time to process equipment network contact, found that the service function of the website is very professional, and used the design tools before. That can give us these designers bring some convenience to web service small sister said quotation system badly about on-line, but also looking forward to. I hope that the better the process equipment network, the better the better
2018-04-19 16:51:30 Put Back(2)
2018-04-20 Delete
2018-04-20 Delete
Happy anniversary of three process equipment, the last red envelopes are awesome, only this website will become bigger and bigger, more and more network equipment to process
2018-04-19 17:03:56 Reply
Friends often use the bidding system of process network, it is very convenient, the function of the website is more complete, the enterprise and personal use is convenient and fast. It has been recommended to a lot of friends in this industry. I wish the process equipment network to be better
2018-04-20 09:08:37 Reply
It is also a friend's introduction. The recruitment of the project is provided, the price of materials is relatively good, and the information is fast and accurate. It is suggested to set up columns of relevant professional talents database, provide human resources information and facilitate individual units selection.
2018-04-20 10:09:34 Reply
This industry has learned a little bit about this platform, and can get a lot of industry information from here.
2018-04-20 10:35:16 Reply
Hello, I am a member of your website. I feel that the free distribution of spot resources and the renewal of the spot resources are better. If you can increase the number of more resources, thank you.
2018-04-20 10:43:56 Reply
It is suggested that one point need to be improved, the enterprise is the manufacturer of pressure vessel parts, the registered material supplier, no detailed item subdivision, each receipt is the inquiry of the raw material of the steel plate, but the purchase inquiry of the container accessories is not received.
2018-04-20 11:07:02 Reply
As a HR in the pressure vessel industry, recruitment is my top priority. I will pay attention to the effective platform for recruiting people, and the process equipment network is no exception. A year ago, the website staff mail recommended to me this site, at that time, the platform recruitment information is not much, the applicants are also very few, feel very irrelevant, after all, talent resources for me is the most important, no one is of no value to me!!! broken heart but I have seen the service module outside the recruitment service, which gives me confidence in this platform. HR is not good to understand the business is not a good HR, platform quotation software, project management, material prices, these service information are all our daily work needs, the offline manual treatment not only needs a full-time team to do and efficiency is really low, can have this platform no doubt on the company's cost savings will be greatly improved. The platform also has the industry information and the community exchange section, to the technical personnel real-time information information inquiry and the daily problem solution has the great help, but also provides the article still can take the contribution fee, even I one HR still plays the leeway, is idle to find the article, according to the rule release through the audit can take the money, you can take the money. Have you taken it??? winkwinkwink do you feel like I feel that the process equipment network is the ambition to pull people in the whole industry, devildevil. From the perspective of the current platform construction, there is still a long way to go in the future, but we hope to improve the relevant functions as soon as possible for our industry's formal use. In the near future, the process equipment network is almost the same as the majority of our partners. smiley needs a small labor, you will do it at [this_is_pic_1
2018-04-20 11:08:52 Put Back(3)
: I can't help but say that upstairs is a true love for the process equipment network.
2018-04-20 Reply
Process Equipment Network : Your comments are invaluable. Thank you for your support and blessing.
2018-04-20 Delete
2018-04-20 Delete
The process of network equipment Happy birthday anniversary! The process equipment network is still functional, and its function is quite comprehensive.
2018-04-20 11:20:46 Reply
Process equipment network is very good, convenient for our customers to use, reference, the inadequacy is that the content of the website is somewhat chaotic, it is difficult to find the parameters I need.
2018-04-20 13:20:23 Reply
Process equipment network and activities, you are really rich, one of the activities is to send red packets, but the rich place I can not help to support my footprints of smiley. Look at the message of the bobbin above, can't help saying a word, write all of you can not be sincere, looks like writing more chance to get a little red packet will be greater wow. You still remember that I didn't, I didn't, the last time I took the prize for 5 yuan, but I got it four days ago. This time you can win a prize, or you can think you want to be more artificial. Before the students said that the platform often has red packets of activities to pull me over, not only to participate in the activities of money, publishing industry information and posts are also really rich, I hope you do much more activities to send red packets. I do less than a year of less than a year's dishes, usually with the master drawing drawings, work more monotonous, only if the task is far away from me, occasionally bored to see the design of the process equipment network tools, try to feel the accuracy of the need to improve, you r & D technology also have to work hard, small brother little brother sister You do not want me to tell the truth, do not give me a red envelope crying[this_is_pic_1
2018-04-20 14:03:28 Put Back(2)
Process Equipment Network : Thank you for your support and wish you success in your career.
2018-04-20 Delete
2018-04-20 Delete
It's very troublesome to make an inquiry before, and it's very convenient to see material enquiries on the process equipment network, but I think the material inquiry should be updated with the market in time.
2018-04-20 14:16:09 Reply
I feel that the website is very functional, and it is free of charge to members, which saves us.
2018-04-20 14:45:15 Reply
我的工作是报价,知道这个网站还是公司的销售同事推荐给我的,说是这里有采购商询价功能,而且这里有设备的报价软件,对工作能有很多便利。做咱们这一行的都应该清楚,报价这个活真的是枯燥无味,没报价就没单子,来报价的不一定能成交,我的日常就是销售同事每天都会拿一堆文件让我来报价,询价计算,计算询价。。。。关键没几个人能坐的住啊,公司招不到报价,仅有的一两个人天天让销售催的恼火,简直就是出力不讨好。看过程设备网的报价软件的介绍,理论上来说可以解放我们整个报价群体,录入客户数据就能得到设备价格,人工稍微核对一下就可以报给客户,省事省力,或许这个岗位都可以淘汰,公司人事也能解放了,人事小姐姐听到一定很开心。然鹅。。。然鹅。。。你们平台的报价软件近期最好的消息只是即将上线,还没有这个功能啊,我想问小编“即将”到底是几个意思,有可能等你们上线我就已经不堪重负转行了cryingcrying。说实话从没想过我们压力容器行业也能有个跟淘宝似得平台,能做出来估计也是很费劲吧。不过3周年之际,还是祝过程设备网能越来越好,比心,比心heartheartheart
2018-04-20 15:44:09 Put Back(2)
Process Equipment Network : Thank you for your support and blessing, in order to allow users to enjoy more convenient and faster quotation service, process equipment network this time spent a great deal of effort to improve the quotation system, so let the users a little anxious, this is our wrong, but the online quotation system can absolutely allow users to use ease of ease, this We are very confident that users are welcome to come here.
2018-04-20 Delete
2018-04-20 Delete
A designer, the process equipment network understanding is not much, design tools should be some help to me, I am still studying this side, I also need to recruit information posts, I will continue to pay attention to the process equipment network, I wish 3rd Anniversary happy! Hope the better the better
2018-04-20 16:53:26 Reply
If you remember correctly, I was the contact process equipment network in January this year, when I received an invitation mail from the process equipment network. I came in and looked at it. I was a steel plate salesman. I found a lot of inquiry information on the platform. I was interested in it. I would look at it every day and have the right list. The price will be quoted. Although it is not yet on the platform yet, it will be nice to see the information freely, and I will continue to pay attention to it later. I wish the process equipment network 3rd Anniversary students fast! Hope that the process equipment network can recruit more good buyers. I hope you can make more enquiries
2018-04-20 17:15:28 Put Back(1)
2018-04-20 Delete
The function I am interested in is the intelligent quotation system, but it has not been officially opened yet. Look forward to it! Look forward to it!
Happy birthday to the process equipment. Hope the better the better
2018-04-20 17:26:53 Reply
Really can not imagine that we can do pressure vessel business to comply with the “ the trend of Internet +” to keep pace with the times and do the online process. Sales for more than ten years, foreign users are accustomed to telephone and mail contact, which is hard only we know, from the foreign market without any understanding, to all kinds of search contact way, cast countless mail of stone sea, in exchange for a number of users' reply. If we have such a platform, it will be good for us to sell. To see the message of the partners, the process equipment network is still the same, after all, it is still in the initial stage, the buyer information is not enough, hope that the platform can provide more customer information, to provide us with high quality customer resources. Wish the process equipment net 3 years old happy, the future is limitless!!!
2018-04-20 17:35:55 Put Back(1)
2018-04-20 Delete